Tuesday 28 April 2009

Aren't these Gorgeous?

My good mate Chrissy mentioned at Knitting Club the other week that she was about to start some baby knitting for some pregnant friends. So I lent her my Zoe Mellor Bootees Book

zoe mellor bootees

It really is a superb book, and full of a mixed bag of patterns - from simple to complex, in 4ply and DK, and ever so useful if you want to use up odd balls in your stash to produce quick baby gifts. I have certainly had my money's worth from it [well, actually I bought it with a gift token, but you know what I mean!]

Last night, Chrissy turned up at Borders with the first pair she haschrissy's bootees made using the book.

I look forward to seeing what comes next!

I've lifted the picture from Chrissy's blog where you can see many other examples of this gifted lady's work.

We had yet another new member at the Club last night - and as usual, it was a really happy atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!