Wednesday 29 April 2009

Doh!

Idly wasting a few minutes on the Internet, I came across this fabulous kitchen gadget

personal donut maker

A personal donut maker - which produces these...

dough_nu_matic_donuts

If I were a rich woman [they cost around £200 to ship from the USA] I might consider buying one as a gift for my beloved, who would

a; love the gadgetry and technology involved

b; appreciate the end product

But I realise that such generosity on my part could produce a spouse who looked  like this...

homer donut

So I shall not be buying one, after all, I think!

3 comments:

  1. Wouldnt that be great! However....moderation in all things..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't show this gadget to my husband or my sons. Yikes! But it really does look fab.

    frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many gadgets that I think are cool but I now never use. Lol.

    Mmmm, I quite fancy a doughnut now...one with jam in the middle.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!