Friday 15 January 2010

Matthew 25:40

The woman next to me in the Pork Pie Shop said "Isn't this rain DREADFUL?" ...and as she handed me my change, the assistant replied "Could there BE anywhere worse to live than here?"

As calmly as I could manage, I said "We could be in Haiti" and walked back to the bus-stop. I really wanted to yell at her!

bbc child in Haiti

 

Bob has mentioned the situation in today's KMFC Prayer Post, [here] and my friend Chrissy has posted about donations for Haiti today as well [here]

Please pray - and give - this devastated nation is in such great need right now.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right, we don't know how blessed we are.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!