Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Don’t expect a coherent post today – I was up way beyond my usual bedtime last night, having a wonderful time with good friends Richard and Sarah [plus Bob, Adrian and Marion] We had a great meal [thanks, Sarah!] and as well as looking at the stunning Thames Firework display on TV, we spent some time watching bizarre YouTube videos. I know know how to erect a portable garage,[here] and how not to sing “Oh Holy Night” [here]

But I will share this one with you – may 2010 be filled with love and laughter for you and yours…

1 comment:

  1. I love the Muppet's Bohemian Rhapsody, hubs always switches it off in disgust, he's a bit of a purist. Lol.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!