Monday 28 October 2013

As Seen In Norwich…

Firstly, two things I just had to photograph in Clas Ohlsen last week. I took this one, because I was intrigued by the idea of an Almond Grinder- only afterwards did I notice the Alligator Chipper Attachment behind it

IMG_0963

Bob found this strange bit of plastic, with its wonderful description

“For pipes who fit outside the tube from the nozzle”

IMG_0962

And two more from the Bridewell Museum – a bewigged gentleman from the Coffee House [I so love Museums where you can dress up!]

IMG_0969

and a reminder that we have only 8 weeks to go

IMG_0972

Half term is over – so it’s time to leave Cornerstones and head back to Kirby Muxloe now. We have had such a great week with the family.

2 comments:

  1. I love dress up museums too!!!! Love thelook on Bob x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a good break. Not at all time to thinking about Christmas here- half-term has just begun, November is Transfer Month, and then and only then will visions of sugarplums dance in my head! Who eats alligator chips?

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!