Saturday 1 October 2016

If You Happen To Be In Norwich...

Here's a shameless plug for the exhibition which is displaying my tea-cosies!! Norwich Shawls: Past Glory, Present Inspiration – The Costume and Textiles Association will be celebrating the Norwich Shawl with an exhibition of rarely-seen Norwich Shawls held in private collections, and with it an open selected exhibition of contemporary textile art created in response to this theme [further information here]

[I am a little confused by the poster- as I am attending the opening followed by a Private View, which happens at 5.30pm on Saturday 1st, so I am not clear as to whether it is open the the public today ]

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on having some of your tea cosies shown. Unfortunately I'm back on the other side of the pond now (America). Norwich Cathedral is a beautiful setting for an exhibition!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!