Friday 7 October 2016

When In Rome, Live In Luxury!!

I am a little too tired to blog properly.  Things did not quite go to plan! I set up a few posts in advance, as I expected to be flying back on Thursday. But there were major thunderstorms, and we were late leaving Sicily, and missed our connection in Rome. Alitalia put us up overnight in the luxurious Marriott Hotel.  I don't think I have ever stayed  in such a luxurious place before,  and all at the airline's expense too. What an unexpected treat! Now it's 11pm and we are settled in at Cornerstones, for 3 days, as Bob is preaching here in Norfolk on Sunday.  I  will post more about our fantastic holiday next week.  It has been utterly amazing!   

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time. Look forward to hearing more about it. Cheers from Carole's chatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are well and had a super time!!x

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!