Thursday 20 October 2016

My Girls [And My Man]

Trawling through some old files, I just came across this great picture. It is more than 10 years old now. It was Steph's Graduation on a hot summer's day in 2006.
So much has happened since then - but I am still so proud of my daughters.
On Monday Liz passed her driving test [first attempt] and tomorrow it will be Steph's 32nd birthday.
As Miss Jean Brodie would say "My girls are the Crème de la Crème" [I am not so sure that I am still 'in my prime' though] And I must also make a public apology to Bob. I muttered recently that his Panama Hat was starting to split in places, and said he doesn't make his clothes last as well as he should. Photographic evidence that said hat is at least ten years old demands I say sorry for such a remark - he is clearly being careful with his wardrobe.
Congratulations Liz, Happy Birthday Steph, and Well Done Bob!

3 comments:

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!