Monday 31 October 2016

October Offerings

Despite a trip to Sicily and a lot of WWDP commitments, I have managed a fair bit of crafting this month - much of that due to the enforced resting of the aching knee. Here's the round-up
There's a couple of greetings cards, made using my bicycle die-cut.
The pencil boxes and pencils rolls for the Craft Fayre in December.
The mini sweater and mittens which were a thankyou for a Craft Book
My two tapestries, repurposed as cushion covers
Two sets of curtains [lounge here, and Rosie's nursery]
The BBQ and trolley covers

and finally two pictures of my Norfolk Shawl Tea Cosies.
These were not actually made this month - but the Exhibition began on 1st October.
We were not allowed to take photos in the Cathedral - but the organiser kindly sent me these two shots of my entry on display. I am still a little sad not to be getting a cheque as well, but there we are...

This is also the month in which I did a major wardrobe restructure, and made my Christmas Cake and Puddings. So I feel pleased with the various bits and pieces. I am not sure November and December will be quite so productive
Collage removed..  I have just been told that I cannot show any pictures of the exhibition on my blog.  

2 comments:

  1. You did well and made lots of beautiful items! Sorry about the tea cosies...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. My favourite this month.. Nursery curtains!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!