Sunday 21 September 2014

World Peace Day 2014

preace war

Make me a channel of your peace
Where there is hatred let me bring your love
Where there is injury, your pardon Lord
And where there is doubt true faith in You

peace words

Make me a channel of your peace
Where there is despair in life let me bring hope
Where there is darkness only light
And where there's sadness ever joy

 

practice peace

Oh, Master grant that I may never seek
So much to be consoled as to console
To be understood as to understand
To be loved as to love with all my soul

peacebeginsUS

Make me a channel of your peace
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned
It is in giving to all man that we receive
And in dying that we are born to eternal life

peace life

[Photos from Words Of Peace Global wopg.org]

3 comments:

  1. one of my favourite hymns
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hymn makes me cry as it reminds me of my friend, Betty,who died two years ago.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this hymn, those words... x

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!