Saturday 26 December 2020

The Icing On The Cake!

I made my cake, and iced it, and stood the figures on the top. Then took the figures off, and packed the cake in a box, ready to transport to Norfolk.




But the goalposts have moved, and there won't be any visitors to Cornerstones, because we are not there, we are still here in Dorset. 

So on Christmas Eve, I got the cake out of the box, and replaced just some of the figures. And added a 2020 modification



My family may be all over the country - but I know God is with us, in every place. If you too are separated from your loved ones, then I hope you are still bound together in love and hope. Happy Christmas




3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a joyful Christmas, even if the family couldn't be together in person, Angela. I like your 2020 modification. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bless, I am truly happy for you that you were able to meet with your daughter on Christmas Day

      Delete
  2. So hard for you not being able to enter Norfolk now it is in Tier 4. There will be many other times, I'm sure.
    Love the sign on the cake!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!