Friday 14 December 2012

Happily Ever After…

2012  cinderella-flyer

The Prince is throwing the first ever Christmas Ball, and the whole kingdom will be there.  Ella has read the invitation over and over again, but she knows her family will never let her go; and anyway, she doesn't even have a dress.……You too are invited to attend the Prince's ball, and see Cinderella's fairytale told in ways you've never seen before.

The Saltmine Theatre folk are with us again, and it’s panto time! Really looking forward to the performance for local schools – and tonight’s show for the public. [Oh yes I am…]

2 comments:

  1. Oh no I'm not- going to be there in more than spirit. I am hoping to get myself and the boys to their first piano concert tonight, if we can negotiate a route round the peaceful protests that might be blocking roads and cheer!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!