Saturday 22 December 2012

Objets Trouvés

I have found a number of things in the past few days

A cardboard box containing a lovely little cake was at the church

DSCF5096

DSCF5095

‘Kidz in Kirby’ is the youth group organised by Duane, our Police Community Support Officer [who has his office on our church premises] They have done all sorts of useful stuff round the village – painting community property, litterpicking, visiting Care Home Residents… and also decorating Christmas Cakes. Thanks Kidz!

I found some Carol Singers – and Signers outside Cherry Tree Gifts

DSCF5091DSCF5093

[this year we had no snow, and the rain held off so that was great]

DSCF5100

While getting Steph’s room ready for her return tomorrow night, I found a jar of broken necklaces which I had mislaid. I am trying to corral all my small jars of beads into one large jar, it will make crafting a lot easier!

Also in Steph’s room, I found some food…

DSCF5098A bag of granola cereal was packed in with the Get In the Picture costumes [I took this to the church for my breakfast two weeks ago – but was already feeling ill and flu-ey and never got round to eating it!]

What I have not found yet is that wretched half mince pie!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are surely not suggesting that HE might have eaten it!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds just like under Jo's bed....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karma...you lose half a mince pie...you find a whole cake!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So if I eat half the cake and then misplace the remainder...

      Delete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!