Friday 13 July 2018

I Protest


Psalm 82:3 says 
"Stand up for the poor and the fatherless, advocate for the rights of the afflicted, and for those in need"
Today I shall be standing in London with Liz and Rosie, to express my concern for all those who have been afflicted by the policies and practices of Donald Trump and his Administration, especially innocent children.
And also for all those in this country who will be affected by the inevitable budget cuts after our Government has spent £5million of taxpayers' money on providing police protection for him, so he can go to Scotland simply to play golf.



6 comments:

  1. Why can't he pay for his own security given how rich he is?!? Disgraceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Angela. I hope your day is peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Angela. I appreciate you doing this #inmynametoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for standing up for this. I can't tell you just how often I hear people say that if families don't wish to be separated, they shouldn't come here illegally!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!