Tuesday 31 July 2018

My Three Precious Girls

I had a brilliant time with Liz and Rosie at the weekend. Rosie's language skills are developing fast and it's lovely to have real conversations with her. Initially it was unbearably hot. We really enjoyed visiting the gelato bar on our walk to the playground. 


Eventually the weather broke and we had cooling showers and noisy thunderstorms. My little treasure loved puddle jumping in her new pink poncho I'd bought for her. 
On Sunday afternoon while Rosie slept, my very organised daughter prepared her own packed lunches for the coming week ; poached chicken, roast veg and bulgur wheat, with a little pot of tzatziki dressing on the side. 




Meanwhile, my other daughter, Steph is further away than she has ever been, on the other side of the world. She's in Darwin, Australia, with Gary and his parents, to visit her brother-in-law. She sent a beautiful picture of sunset on the beach. I'm really grateful for modern technology enabling us to keep in contact. And I am incredibly proud of these three happy, loving and clever girls.

1 comment:

  1. You have every right to be proud of them, Angela! Rosie's smile conveys her pure joy at being able to jump in the puddles!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!