Sunday 22 July 2018

The Psalmist Was Right

Psalm 127 says "Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a real blessing."
I was sorting out some old photos from the 1980's [The girls are going to be very annoyed with for posting these] These were taken in 1985 when we were living in Orpington. I know the top right was Liz's first Official Playgroup Photo, she was just 3. The bottom one shows the three of us singing a favourite song ["Stick your finger in your ear and Tinga-Linga-Loo"]
The photos below were taken this year - Rosie is looking so much like Liz did - and her hair is gradually getting thicker, and has the same gorgeous colour as her Mum's [inherited from Bob's Mum] 
Yesterday would have been my Mum's 94th birthday - she died in 1991. I am so glad she lived to see my daughters. I know they brought her as much joy as Rosie brings to me. 
Children are precious, but they grow up so fast- treasure the good moments, and cherish the happy memories.

1 comment:

  1. I've commanded my 4 to stop growing so fast, they haven't listened 😂

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!