Tuesday 23 July 2024

Thank You Catriona

Catriona is one of my wonderful blog friends I have yet to meet In Real Life, although we've progressed beyond comments to emails and phone calls, which is lovely. Her OH is a Shedman too, we have lots in common.
Bob and I got back last night from 3 fantastic days in London looking after the girls whilst their Mum and Dad were away. I will post pictures later of the places we went. But I'm too drained after lots of eating, walking, laughing, and being hugged. So I'm borrowing the picture C put on her Facebook page recently. Currently scoring 3 out of 4 on this list...


19 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely time! I'd forgotten that proverb, thanks the reminder. Now to put it into practice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are excused double walking, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ' walk double' at my level... and I manipulate the level! I set my step count target to 1000 but privately I aim for at least 2000 by the end of the day. That way I'm usually getting 'rewarded' for achieving double or sometimes 3 times the target 🤔 😅 😬

      Delete
  3. And now I really need to implement numbers 1 and 2! Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a true proverb. I just need to work on eating half! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Regards Sue H

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very good list, and definitely something I should aim for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear that had a lovely weekend with your girls. I love the post today, could not agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially like the last two suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eating half and walking double is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easier if you don't walk and eat at the same time

      Delete
  9. That's a great proverb! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 👍 And YOU would probably add "and cycle a little"

      Delete
  10. Some wise words to live by. Thank you for sharing the proverb.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!