Saturday 9 January 2010

Votes For Women!

Look, I know the election campaign machine has already started rolling - but does anyone else find it odd that Thomson's are currently advertising Sense-A-Tory Holidays?

There you are, on the beach, in a bikini, reclining on a beach towel, relaxing with a good book, and some rosette-wearing politician may sneak up on you and ask for your vote. But with Thomson Holidays, you can sense them coming and quickly put down the book and pretend to be asleep!

[Actually, last time I was on a beach, on holiday, it was East Anglia, I was fully clad, including hat, scarf and gloves, and it was snowing...and I didn't see any politicians]

1 comment:

  1. Lol I watched expecting to see a Tory. I get it now :)

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!