Wednesday 12 April 2017

Merci Beaucoup, Bonne Maman!

When I returned from my last trip to London, I said to Bob "Liz is working so hard, and she gets so tired. I wish I could afford to give her a special treat" And then I saw that Bonne Maman [the jam company] were doing a Mother's Day Competition. Nominate the Bonne Maman/Good Mother who you think deserves to win a prize.
So I entered- saying that Liz is a new Mum who has worked really hard in the past year, and I gave all my reasons. 
The following week, the company organising the competition for Bonne Maman emailed to say I had won! A night at a Champneys Beauty Spa, with meals and treatments etc etc - for Liz, and for the nominator  [i.e. me]
How exciting is that? A mysterious parcel arrived last week, containing a cookbook, jams and a Champneys voucher [valid for a whole year] So Liz and I will have to plan when we can have our treat together. It's all Very Jammy

5 comments:

  1. How lovely for you both! Have a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour! Amused that the first comment this morning is from France. Joyeuses Pâques x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a win! Well done, you both deserve this treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjoir, Bonne Maman jam is wonderful, I used to come home with huge pots of it from France. Enjoy your spa day when it happens, well deserved for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I am sure she is a fine mother, but that is also a credit to your good writing skills, why she won! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!