Tuesday 4 December 2018

Angels From the Realms Of Glory...

...no, these are more at home on a Badminton Court!
My turn to provide the crafts on Sunday morning. Following our Advent Angels theme, I got a tube of cheap shuttlecocks online, screw eyes from Thorns of Norwich, a pack of stick-on jewels from Hobbycraft, a cardboard box from Lidl. Adhesive foil, gold thread, butterfly pins and felt pens from the cupboard- and we were sorted.
I had to experiment a bit with scrap paper to get the best wing template [it is like a sycamore seed 'helicopter']
But the children loved creating these.
Don't they look cute? And less than 30p each to make!

8 comments:

  1. They're lovey - so clever.

    Have I missed your Christmas tree festival this year? I've really enjoyed your church's creativity (as well as your own) each year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO - you have NOT missed the tree festival- is it this week. I am a Meeter and Greeter on Wednesday afternoon and will be posting after that!

      Delete
  2. You are so creative. No wonder the children enjoyed themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea! I do enjoy seeing your craft brainwaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those angels are very cute! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not my brainwave- I found the idea on the internet!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!