Friday 9 April 2021

Remembering

 

It has been a strange day, I woke very early and worked away at the final packing tasks. Listening to the radio as I prepared lunch, I suddenly heard the National Anthem interrupting a programme about Africa. Then turning on my tablet, I realised Blogger hadn't published this morning's post. 

I hadn't expected one of my final tasks here at UCF to be recording a prayer for the Queen to be included in Sunday's YouTube service. 

Whether Royalist or Republican, one cannot deny that to lose a much loved husband after a long and happy marriage is hard. My thoughts and prayers are with the Queen, and with all who mourn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!