Friday 7 October 2011

Christmas Countdown Commenced

Fabric found, gifts being sewn up, parcels wrapped and put into different bags…the wheels of the Christmas Machine are slowly starting to turn round here. Lists made and projects underway…

DSCF2510DSCF2512

DSCF2511

DSCF2510-1

 

 

 

 

I shall do little tasks, now and then, and by December, it will all be sorted. I have just ordered some stickers for my Christmas cards from the Bible Society – watch their fabulously colourful video here!

http://www.christmasunwrapped.org.uk/

3 comments:

  1. Yays to you for being so organised :)
    I have several presents put away for people that I have picked up over the year, but I havent thought about wrapping them and things yet. I think you might have inspired me to get a move on
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone was making fun of me the other day for thinking of Christmas already, but it will be here before you know it! I'm with you, Angela, organization is the key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organisation is definitely the way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!