Sunday 23 October 2011

Genesis 1:30

I am an omnivore – I eat most things [the exceptions include cheese, okra and fried eggs] From 1991, for over ten years, one or other daughter was vegetarian. But of late, I have been eating less and less meat and fish – and that I try to get from ‘responsible’ sources. So HFW’s new Sunday night series interests me greatly.

I like his new haircut too!

Read more here

Mind you, I hope the lentil stews which Hugh and I cook will be served with love and not jealousy -

Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and some lentil stew. He ate and drank, and then got up and left. So Esau despised his birthright.[Genesis 25;34]

Better a meal of vegetables where there is love than a fattened calf with hatred [Proverbs 15;17]

3 comments:

  1. We could not be vegetarian here. At all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only eat vegetarian and fish here so we are loving the new series.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here - I have just got the latest book from Hugh - half prics on Amazon a great idea if somebody wants to buy you something for Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!