Monday 25 February 2019

Don't You Know?

There's no such thing as a Gruffalo! 
Can you believe it? Rosie celebrated her third birthday this weekend. 
Here she is at Grandad Ian's in her new Gruffalo outfit. 
Dressing Up is her big thing at the moment. Auntie Steph and Uncle Gary provided a Cat In The Hat outfit. 
I sorted out a Where's Wally costume, a pink ballet tutu, a bag,scarf and hat - and a Superheroine Cape with her initials on it. 
And I also sewed a huge bag for her to keep all these things in. 
It says Rosie's Dressing Up Stuff, so nobody need be in any doubt. I'm really looking forward to seeing her again after Easter so we can have fun together. 


6 comments:

  1. I think you and Rosie are very well matched. You are the perfect grandma for a little girl who likes dressing up (even if grandma chickened out of dressing up for the hen party).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Rosie!

    She makes the cutest little Gruffalo, I must say, and it looks like a nice warm outfit to be wearing, too! I love all the dress up clothes she received and how nice of Grandma to make her a bag to keep all her outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as a button. Can't believe she is three. Hope you are feeling better btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - resting a lot and feeling much better than I did a few weeks ago.

      Delete
  4. I'm amazed she is now 3! Where does the time go?? Dressing up is the best! It was one of our favourite things to do as kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. The bag is wonderful as are the costume!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!