Monday 12 December 2022

Finally It Fits!

Back in February I posted about rediscovering the robot knitting pattern, for the jumper Liz and Steph loved back in the 80s. I decided to knit it for George. Except the pattern was far too big for a toddler of 21months, it was sized from aged 6+. I did lots of sums to reduce the size. Like first time round I used wool from the Great Stash. It still came out way too big. But finally my first grandson has grown into it, and Steph sent me a lovely photo
 "Look Grandma, it's a robot!" 

22 comments:

  1. I bet that becomes a favourite - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandchildren are so lucky in their very creative grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely jumper,and, doesn't George look very proud of it. Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! It fits! It looks perfect on him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-well done you! He looks so pleased to be wearing a big boy jumper. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweater is adorable as is its owner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! You can see that left hand in motion has he points to the robot!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a lot of left handedness in the family

      Delete
  9. You can't go wrong even if it Is initially too big for a little fellow! He looks so cute and happy in his sweater knitted by Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's perfect, it will certainly be his favourite! JanF

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet that is going to be a firm favourite, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!