Tuesday 17 January 2023

How Do You Solve A Problem? Ask Maria!

Well, this is pretty impressive customer service. On Saturday I blogged about my leaking boots, and the fact that on Friday I had emailed the company. Yesterday - within 72 hours of my email [and it was the weekend too] Maria from Customer Issues at Mountain Warehouse was in touch. They don't have any of the boots in navy at present, but will replace them with a pair in the grey colour if I'm OK with that. Yes, I'm happy! 
Thank you again for all the advice, especially about National Trust discounts. I'm considering getting a second pair to "alternate" wearings, as suggested. But Very happy with MWs response. 

Thank you Maria and Co

Update Tuesday 1:45pm. Excellent!!





23 comments:

  1. Awww, that's good to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always rate a company by the way they deal with complaints. Very satisfactory response from Mountain Warehouse and well done Maria. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful customer service!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Result! Well done. Not sure whether you have an Original Factory Shop near you or not but they do a good line in walking boots at knockdown prices, Karrimor and MW, I believe amongst them. Also do you have a link to that bookselling site that you use? Got loads to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's an OFS in Dereham 3 miles up the road. Books sold via Ziffit https://www.ziffit.com/en-gb/

      Delete
  5. Wow! Customer service at its best which is a rarity. Glad they are replacing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we have Mountain Warehouse here in Canada and I love their customer service, bought a few things from them. Glad you got a positive outcome from them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant news and great service from the company. It's always such a nice feeling when we get some good old-fashioned good customer service isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Excellent update. A little tip, keep the laces from your old ones when you throw them away, just in case. I had to buy some similar laces for my walking boots and they are ridiculously expensive.

      Delete
  9. Great customer service from MW! The key question though is whether the replacement boots will last any longer than the original pair. Please let us know in due course! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wonderful customer service will engender more goodwill for the company than advertising. I'm glad they sent you a new pair of boots. ~ skye

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are right about positive reputation being valuable

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to know of a company that cares about its customers. If they all did that, they would prosper for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd never heard of them, but I see they sell over here as well. That is excellent service!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!