Saturday 25 February 2023

Feeling Trim

Firstly, thank you for all the recent comments - I know so many of you are equally concerned about the situation in Ukraine, and the plight of refugees from many nations. May God help us all to truly love our neighbours and to live in peace.
And thank you for the messages for Rosie's birthday - a good time was had by all. The custom at her school is for children to go to the nearby playground and share cake with friends. An easy way to celebrate, everyone is included - and no hiring of party venues or entertainers etc means it is much more affordable!
Bob’s Hospice Activity has been cancelled for two weeks due to a Covid outbreak among staff [all volunteers barred from the premises] So we went into Norwich on Thursday together. I finally got round to having a haircut. I went to Supercuts, which is a walk-in salon. Within an hour of parking the car, I was walking out to lunch! I'm pleased with the results.
It had got very long and straggly. I've stuck with the one length Bob, I find it easier to manage. [my parting on the left as always, but the 'before' picture is in the mirror.]
After lunch Bob and I went to a free art exhibition in the Cathedral. It was very good. Once I have sorted my pictures I shall post about it. 

21 comments:

  1. The haircut looks good. :) The important thing is you are happy with the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks very nice! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking very smart with your newly cut hair and glad you had an enjoyable lunch afterwards. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob ordered it via the app, and as a new customer got £10 [almost 50%] off the bill

      Delete
  4. That's a nice haircut. I've kept mine very short for a few years now, but when I see a nice 'bob' I think about growing it again!
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so easy to manage and if I go a while between trims, it still keeps in shape

      Delete
  5. You had quite a lot cut off! I like the look and noticed that one photo had the opposite parting in your hair. JanF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last cut was before my nephews wedding last October

      Delete
  6. I look forward to your post about the exhibition at the cathedral. I hope to visit Norwich in March and hope it will still be on. Nicky K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The exhibition runs to 4th March.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Ang. Unfortunately that's too soon for me. Never mind. I'm sure Norwich has plenty of other attractions.

      Delete
  7. Excellent haircut! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The before looks almost as neat as the after, that's the beauty of a one length bob isn't it. It's a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bob is easy to manage (both haircut & husband)

      Delete
  9. Very smart! It suits you and you look younger too. X

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!