Wednesday 21 July 2010

Wednesday - WasteWatchers & Wedding

DSCF0001

I spent the morning getting craft stuff ready for WasteWatchers, then Nev, our new Village Bobby came for a cuppa.

Bob has been doing all sorts of random things – like fetching down plastic balls and bunches of silk anemones from the loft space over the garage, arranging Bouncy Castle Hire and booking in more children for the Club. Yes the closing date was almost a fortnight ago, but the forms still keep coming!

After lunch I was fed up with counting pinecones and paintbrushes, so I decided to do some sewing…DSCF0002

… but you will have to wait to find out what it is, and why I have been doing it!

This evening we have a wedding rehearsal for our friends Mel and Shane.

1 comment:

  1. It looks as though you are sewing bags from stores like M and S....wonder what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!