Tuesday 29 March 2011

In Praise Of Graze

This arrived on Saturday

DSCF0010

Inside, a generous selection of four different ‘nibbles’

DSCF0012

And helpful advice on nibbling them!

DSCF0013

With a slogan which pleased my pedantic grammarian[he is very fussy about the correct use of ‘less’ and ‘fewer’]

DSCF0011

This box was free, and I get another one next Saturday for just £1, after which I have the option to subscribe on a regular basis.

More details here at the Graze website.

We have been enjoying the little dishes of nibbles.

However

I also had an email from them at the weekend saying this…

hello Angela,

we hope you're enjoying your first graze box.

if anyone's taken a fancy to it, you can give them ALL a free graze box (for a limited time only) and earn discounts on your future boxes. Just forward on this special promotion code to give ALL your friends a FREE graze box and another half price…

free box code:
X5GF28HM

they enter at: ">www.graze.com >

For every friend you feed, you can get £1 off your next graze box or donate £1 to the graze school of farming - Uganda.

Liz and Steph tell me they have both enjoyed these snack boxes in the past too. So, dear friends, I am sharing the details with you.

Final thought  - If sisters and brothers are called ‘siblings’, should nephews and nieces be called ‘niblings’?

header

4 comments:

  1. Oooooooh, I wonder if they send abroad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Janys and ElizabethD - I am sorry to discover they only post to UK addresses. But thanks for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister sent me a link to Graze recently. Seeing your post reminded me and I have just used your code to try them out for myself and see how nice the boxes of nibbles are :) Thank you for sharing x x
    karen s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, disappointed does not cover how I feel about this! I want to Graze! That does it, I'm coming to England. Please get your couch ready!

    xofrances

    p.s. Did I ever say thanks for the latest postcard? A treat!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!