Monday 28 November 2011

Foiled Again!

Marie asked me to put a Nativity Scene in the newsagents window again. She had already put up a display with a sign saying “Season’s Greetings To All Our Customers” so I thought I would incorporate that

DSCF2762

with this

jesus is the reason

Armed with my usual set of wooden nativity figures [and Poundshop angels] plus some of the amazing gold foil previously used for Easter Curtains [here] I have put up the display

DSCF2761

DSCF2760

[plus posters for ‘Get In The Picture’ and the upcoming Panto]

A-Christmas-Carol1

 

3 comments:

  1. That is amazing! Over here any mention of Jesus would probably be banned from a secular business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when it's not politically correct to say "Merry Christmas" anymore.

    Love your nativity scene.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little display!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!