Friday 4 November 2011

Happy Birthday To My Beloved

DSCF2558

It’s Bob’s birthday today! Here’s the card I made for him [at a workshop at last month’s Connexion Conference]

bob card 2011 28-10-2011 10-18-33

I found this calendar rolled up in a drawer at Half Term

calendar recycled 28-10-2011 10-18-11

It may be nearly 8 years old, but I think it recycles beautifully to wrap his gifts

bobs gifts 2011 28-10-2011 10-15-43

Have a wonderful birthday weekend, Bob – and may the next year be full of many unexpected blessings.

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bob!

    Lovely handmade card Angela, and the parcels look really intriguing.

    Hope you both have a fabulous day

    (I'ts also my kid bro's b'day today.... small world)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea for wrapping paper - I must remember it. and happy birthday to Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Bob. The gifts look wonderful wrapped in the calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Bob! It looks as if his gifts are my favorite shaped parcels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Bob!

    Have a great weekend both of you,

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Bob from Chris Paul and Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to the great man! The wrapping paper looks great - so different to the way my 'small details' calendar worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful wrapping paper great idea using the calender. Happy Birthday Bob

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Bob! May your day be as blessed as you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB! Enjoy your day and your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to Bob. Hope you are well Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday, Pastor Bob! When are you going to bring Angela to visit me?

    xofrances

    P.S. Ang, he's awfully cute!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!