Monday 14 November 2011

The Pastor's Wife Becomes A Hooker

Thank you June, Lorna and especially Catherine [as well as Mags our hostess, of course] for a wonderful Coffee And Crochet Event.

For the first time in my life, I have actually mastered the Granny Square, which is growing larger by the minute.
I'm not exactly sure what I shall do with my first efforts as a hooker - but who knows where this new craft will take me?
Apple cosies? amigurumi?
Or maybe I shall join the growing ranks of women making Ripple Blankets [in order to use up their Wool Stash]
Back to the hook...

3 comments:

  1. Google crochet korknisse.... I can see some of these using up my oddments!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your blog for a few months and I find it inspiring and interesting! I'm 22, married, a Christian and laid up with a broken leg. I stumbled across your blog looking up knitting online as I've taken it up since breaking my leg. I have also just started to crochet and I just wanted to say keep up the good writing, hooking, and all of your other crafty things. You've helped me see the ups in a rubbish situation. God bless x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn - I have knitted korknisse- but interested to see you can crohet them too.

    Micha - lovely to hear from you. Slightly amused to read that you stumbled across my blog with your broken leg!!

    blessings xx

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!