Saturday 5 November 2011

Just To Say…

followers

I have just realised there are 117 of you signed up – and I am truly amazed. It’s fabulous to realise I have friends all round the world – and especially exciting that I have been able to actually meet so many of you in person this year. Unlike some of my blogfriends, I haven’t been diligent enough to keep track of who joined when – but I really do appreciate you all, and all your lovely comments.

So I thought it would be good to say thank you, everyone.

Have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. 118. I thought I WAS a follower! Now I am! I love knowing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a treat to follow, Ang!
    Haver a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add another one Angela- I have found your 'follower' button right at the bottom of your page! I thought you didn't have one so just check in to see what has been happening with you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve so many followers Angela. Your blog is excellent!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you know, I started blogging because a friend said I should- very easily led, me! All I read at the start were Jane Brocket and the blogs she read- all excellent. Then Floss ran her annual Lent programme and I discovered Pom Pom because of the picture of her hobbit houses. And then I discovered you! And I never, not for one moment, expected that life could be so enriched by the Internet! How wrong I was! Thanks for this blog- which is a rainbow all the day every day regardless of weather!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!