Thursday 17 November 2011

Top Tips For Christmas

Sue has continued publishing her excellent Thrifty Thursday posts, even though the rest of us just managed 5 in September. So I wondered about doing 5 more, starting next week – on Thursdays, Top Tips For Christmas. I did this last year, following a request from my friend Judith, anyone up for joining me?

on Thursdays

These tips can be anything that you have found which helps keeps the Christmas machine rolling along smoothly, without the wheels dropping off. Not necessarily thrifty – but it’s even better if they are. Share your tips about

  • decorating
  • eating and drinking
  • giving
  • keeping the children out of mischief

Never forget that even if it is a tip that everyone in your family knows, there is probably someone out there who has not heard it before[ or has forgotten it], so don’t be afraid to share it with us.

Pause in Advent Logo from FlossSo that’s Thursdays sorted- and I shall be linking in with Floss and the gang for Pause in Advent too, every Sunday.

If you do join me for the Thursday Tips, post the logo, and let me know and I will add you to my sidebar. For Pause in Advent check out Floss’ blog here

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Ang. As I'm already doing the Pause and Pom Pom's Childlike Christmas I'm going to have to avoid taking on another blogging committment, but I shall read the posts with great enthusiasm! I've just sent my dad an email about Christmas plans - we'll be at his place and I'm trying to talk him into a different sort of celebration now that it's just him and the younger generations. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela. Glad to have you back safe and sound. I'll be joining in with Top Tips for Christmas. It's nice to have a focus for a post and I found Thrifty Thursdays really enjoyable and informative. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea... even if I'm not clever enough to share something, I look forward to seeing what the clever people have to share!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will not be caught out again-I shall be reading Top Tips but not pretending to have any! Bring them on; Thrifty is ready!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!