Saturday 8 April 2023

Easter Saturday

I love the way my computer offers me random pictures or videos, with titles like "On this day three years ago" "Special moments with Rosie" "Highlights of Manchester". This one just came up, labelled Easter 2018
This was a few weeks before Steph and Gaz got married- and when Rosie [then 2] was our only grandchild. Bob was still in ministry in Dorset, and I was still supply teaching occasionally. 
Someone said to me this week "Easter is a time for families". I'm so grateful for my family - this lot, the three younger grandchildren, and our siblings and niblings further away. To be surrounded by such love and care is a privilege and a joy.


8 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend, Angela. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too, Bless 👍❤️😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely and blessed Easter season FD xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you and all your family this Easter, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And God bless you all 🙏🙂❤️👍

      Delete
  5. Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!