Thursday 21 August 2014

√-1 2³ Σ π

teeshirt

… and it was delicious!**

I saw somebody wearing a teeshirt like this at Norwich Station on Monday – I quite fancy one myself, being a maths nerd

 

 

IMG_2840

   IMG_2841

IMG_2842

Bob’s amazing filing cabinet smoker produced a wonderful piece of meat, which he turned into pulled pork for our Neighbourhood Barbecue at the weekend. Then he took the leftover meat

IMG_2879

He put in some mussels [on offer in Aldi] to give added flavour, and then made some beautiful shortcrust pastry.

This is truly a pie to be proud of. It tasted fabulous!

 

IMG_2880

*The square root of minus one is imaginary , represented by the letter i. Two cubed is 8. In maths, the Greek letter Sigma represents a sum. Finally, Pi. Don't make me explain pi!

3 comments:

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!