Sunday 15 July 2012

Psalm 150

This is one of the psalms I am studying with the children and young people this morning

Hallelujah! Praise God in his holy house of worship,
      praise him under the open skies;
   Praise him for his acts of power,
      praise him for his magnificent greatness;
   Praise with a blast on the trumpet,
      praise by strumming soft strings;
   Praise him with castanets and dance,
      praise him with banjo and flute;
   Praise him with cymbals and a big bass drum,
      praise him with fiddles and mandolin.
   Let every living, breathing creature praise God!
      Hallelujah!

I am not a great musician, but thought I’d play one of these…

airguitars

[thank you Musicademy for this photo – and for all your other great resources too]

3 comments:

  1. I love this Psalm. "Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet! Praise Him with the lute and the harp!" I learned this just after I met Jesus. Our little church really belted this song out. So powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord." Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!