Wednesday 11 July 2012

Just When I Thought…

… I could put my machine away, another teddy turns up. This one is owned by Tom, who starred as Mr Toad in WITW this week.

I dug out a scrap of the fabric I used back in 2008 to make Mr Toad’s suit, and gave the Ted a hat as well as a sweatshirt.

DSCF4147

It was a splendid production. Bob and i really enjoyed it. The young people had worked so hard to learn their lines, sing the songs, do the dances [fabulous can-can sequence!] The staff are so committed to helping these year 5 children really put on a show to be proud of before they move on to secondary school – some of them are only just 10 years old. It was lovely to receive flowers in recognition of my costumes too. Thanks!DSCF4150

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy it went well, and that your hard work contributing to the success was recognised.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it was a success. You deserve the flowers.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the funny. Help yourself!
    Have a lovely week
    Ps cute Ted

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the best helper ever! You rejoice in the achievements every step of the way! You deserve a roomful of flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!