Sunday 17 May 2020

It's Sunday Again

Whether your attitude is, "Oh No! How did it get to be Sunday again?" Or "OK, I'll put on my best outfit, but I may sleep through the sermon" Can I just remind you about morning worship from United Church Ferndown today, which you can find by clicking on this link here. It lasts around half an hour, and will include a brief communion service.
I'm very impressed that George has already mastered the art of "Face-Palm". Gaz, Steph and 'the baby' were invited a while back to attend a wedding yesterday. So Steph had got him an outfit in readiness. Sadly the wedding has been postponed, but she dressed him up anyway! 

7 comments:

  1. Awww!!Adorable and the first pic is priceless! I can see a lot of Grandad Bob in his little face. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is lovely! And is he a blonde or is that a bit of ginger hair I see? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's plenty of red hair evident in the Almond family - Liz, Rosie, my Nephew and Bobs late mother...only time will tell

      Delete
  3. I'm waiting for some good photos of him with his eyes open!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've a very smart grandson! His "face palm" is so cute and he looks so handsome all dressed up! Too cute! Does Rosie know that she has a new cousin? Wonder what her reaction will be when she sees him for the first time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure she will love him. Hoping it is not too long before a proper family get together

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's such a sweetie! I am happy for Steph and Gary!!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!