Sunday 22 March 2020

"Normal" Service Will Be Resumed

...but who knows when?
Till then, here are some YouTube Links
Our service from UCF included a sermon [https://youtu.be/s1LEqD7TotQ]
And a prayer [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huVknLGIZKk&feature=youtu.be]
Apologies that I didn't manage to get Alison's service from France properly loaded [https://fatdormouse.wordpress.com/2020/03/21/a-zoom-church-service/]
I managed to worship with two groups - my Norfolk chapel friends from 10 - 10.30, then my Dorset ones 10.30 -11. Now I am going to shake hands with the preacher - nobody else can - and enjoy the afterchurch refreshments [tea for two]
UPDATE -thank you for your comments below. We're glad that this can be a blessing to people beyond our Dorset Fellowship. It looks like this will be the norm for a while yet. I'll post weekly links for the duration.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you, both of you, for sharing this with the blogging community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. 'Prayer is vital', so very true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A here is our service today if you or your readers wish to follow.
    https://www.facebook.com/bmrcparish/videos/301694990795230/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Angela & Bob, for sharing this prayer with us today. God bless you both and keep you safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to be able to be with you. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Angela and Bob; I feel blessed to have been able to watch and listen to your prayer and sermon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definitely watch this tomorrow! Thank you for your prayer. I am glad to hear you talking without coughing. I do hope you are getting better. God bless you friend. P.S. Are you size 12??? I feel like I've asked this before but thought I'd check.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kezzie. Not so good this morning, temp is up again, and cough seems to be hanging on. No I'm a size 14!

      Delete
    2. Oh no, poor you!!! Keep drinking lots of water & getting vitamin C.
      Ah, I thought you were a 12. I have a lovely size 12 brand new Cath Kidston dress I was going to send to you! Shame!

      Delete
    3. I Am currently losing weight though...it would be a good incentive to keep going

      Delete
    4. Ok! Great! I'll send it to you at some point then! :-)

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much, both of you, for the inspiring and touching sermon and prayer...I listened here in northeast Ohio. I am praying for you and all your church to be well and safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope you will be able to join in again next Sunday. God bless you in Ohio. To my shame, I had to check on a map just where that is! But God knows the whereabouts of every one of his children. That gives us hope in dark days

      Delete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!