Monday 14 October 2024

A Tight Situation

Last autumn, my friend Wendy gave me a challenge - could I make her some "tidy bags" for her tights. She wanted to separate the navy from the black ones, as it is sometimes a challenge to work out what colour your tights are, first thing on a winter's morning. I made her a set of three bags

At the time, I thought I should make some for myself. It has taken me a year to get round to it!
But when I did my summer/winter clothes sort the other week, I realised the tights were all a bit jumbled up. I tipped them out onto the bed in a tousled heap
I found some more fabric samples in the Stash, and chose three which went well together. I chose three buttons - black, blue, and brown, and made my bags,.
Then I sorted the tights, darning small holes in some of them, discarding others which were beyond repair. And all is neat and tidy now! Blacks, blues and 'others' segregated and packed away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!