Wednesday 2 September 2009

For a Friend

olddairy One blog I've been following for about a year now is  "The Old Dairy".

Mandy is a wife and Mum in Queensland, Australia, and like me, enjoys sewing.

 

I have never met Mandy - and don't imagine I will ever visit Australia - but she has become a friend through blogging.

In the last few months, her husband Greg has become very ill - and Mandy has shared this difficult news on her blog. Yesterday, her daughter Alanah posted on her behalf, because Greg had been taken into hospital unexpectedly. The prognosis is not good.

prayer

 

If you have a moment, pop over to the blog, and read about this family and their journey of faith and trust. And please pray for them as they go through this really difficult time.

What a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear. What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Angela, how sad. I've been reading their blog since you mentioned it. I'll be praying for them.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!