Thursday 21 January 2016

How Do You Like Your Eggs In The Morning?

...I like mine with a kiss!
or so the old song goes, played most days on Chris Evans Breakfast Show. Not everyone is blessed with someone to share breakfast with, to greet them each morning as they start their day. But today is National Hugging Day, celebrated around the world. It seems that it has been going on since 1986 - but I only found this out yesterday [I read it in the free Asda Magazine] 
So go out there and hug someone, or two or three...just for the sake of it. And if you happen to be near United Church, Ferndown, please give Bob a big hug for me, I have been away in London for 4 days now!!

2 comments:

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!