Wednesday 5 June 2013

Cut The Clutter!

The trouble with a chart like this one is that it doesn’t allow for my sort of clutter. There are boxes of craft stuff in my loft which I have not used for 2 or 3 years – but this summer, they will get used up in Holiday Club crafts. There are balls of wool which I don’t actually need right now – but I know that I shall make some charity knits with them later on in the year. However I think the flowchart is useful to help with decision making – does this item stay or does it go?

conquerclutter

If you want to follow the rest of the programme, you can find the whole month’s declutter programme here. [Just ignore the frequent spelling mistakes!]

4 comments:

  1. I need to declutter so badly I going to keep the link so that when things have calmed down a bit (in couple of weeks) I can start.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Digitize? Not a word I know!
    And as for 'stationary', oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know! Sometimes I cannot concentrate on a document simply because it is so full of errors. Where have all the proof-readers gone?

      Delete
  3. I don't think I could ditch the sentimental clutter. That seems a bit draconian to me! Our homes would be a bit soulless and utilitarian without a frivolous items which remind us of our loved ones. Or maybe I have misunderstood!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!