Monday 1 April 2013

Don’t Be An April Fool!

How often have you wanted to operate a bit of kit, only to discover that you’ve mislaid the owner’s manual, and haven’t a clue how to reset the date, change some setting or other, replace the futtock blade, or fix the thingamajig attachment? Very frustrating!

manualslib-logo

I’ve just come across this wonderful FREE website, manualslib where many generous people have uploaded their manuals for the benefit of others [thank you Real Simple magazine for this info]

Click here, and rediscover the hidden talents of your Whirlpool Washing Machine, or Panasonic Answerphone…

[this post is quite genuine, and not an April Fool like 2012]

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Angela. When we moved I think I accidentally through out the manual to my sewing machine. So this is really helpful. I'm going over there now to see if they have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, thank you.Chris will be pleased when I show him this!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!