Sunday 7 April 2013

The Bread Of Life

DSCF5360

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.  But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe.  All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.  For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.  For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

[pictured- Bob’s bloomer, made with 92% regular white bread flour plus 8% malted wheat flour]

1 comment:

  1. A favourite Scripture passage - so full of comfort. "I shall lose none of all those he has given me."

    A gorgeous loaf too!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!