Saturday 2 May 2015

Holiday Reading

Setting up this post in advance – we will be leaving home ridiculously early today in order to get to Leicestershire for a funeral. Then on to Cornerstones for a few days R&R, and back to Dorset on Tuesday. Not sure what the weather will be like – will I be sitting on the sand, in the summerhouse, or on the sofa? Wherever I end up, I plan to have a book with me. So I picked up a random selection in the library

holiday reading

Cooking, Crafting, and Crime - I shall review any that I really like.

3 comments:

  1. You have a good mix. I just can't reconcile myself to reading non-fiction.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous weekend, here's to sitting on the sand.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!