Monday 20 June 2016

Merci Mille Fois!

Isn't it lovely when people remember something you mentioned months ago and then act on it? It was super to receive a copy of Marie Claire Idées yesterday, from someone who'd been in France and knew that I get so much enjoyment from this craft magazine.


I decided a proper thank-you was in order, so spent the afternoon making chocolates, and a box to present them in. I didn't particularly want to watch the Grand Prix, so it kept me busy.

I think that now I have got the hang of these silicone moulds I ought to think about another set. Not everybody likes little Lego Men after all!



2 comments:

  1. Brilliant ideas - and I have some moulds I can send your way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - you are always so generous!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!