Sunday 6 August 2023

Be Still And Wait

The new calendar page was turned over this week. A couple of days late I am afraid. But as I was looking at it, and I took the picture for the blog, I suddenly thought of a friend we know who is going through a tough patch. I WhatsApp'd the picture, assuring my thoughts and prayers right now.
Almost immediately a response bounced back...The words were helpful, and our love and prayers much appreciated.
A very timely picture...
Read Proverbs 3;5&6  for more encouragement!


8 comments:

  1. That was a lovely way to let your friend know you were thinking of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to learn to wait more...... I'm one of life's naturally impatient folk. There's lots of waiting in the bible isn't there? A lovely post TQ x
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patience is definitely not one of my virtues

      Delete
  3. How sweet it is and how true.
    Wising your friend well.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!