Sunday 22 April 2012

1 Thessalonians 5:17

calendar

Fabrice Muamba, Premier League footballer  collapsed during an FA quarter final match on March 17. His heart stopped beating for 78 minutes. But the devout Christian, 24, stunned doctors after recovering and being fit enough to walk out of hospital just a month after the ordeal. In an interview , Muamba said: "Someone up there was watching over me. What happened to me was really more than a miracle. On the morning of the game I prayed with my father and asked God to protect me - and he didn't let me down.

I am walking proof of the power of prayer."

No further comment needed!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela - I hope you don't mind me using that xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Our God is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful message Angela, shame we dont all realise He watches over us all the time.X

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!